Artist Isabelle Gautier Interviewed by Clifford Brooks n The Blue Mountain Review Magazine, Issue 12,

I had not seen Clifford in about a year.

Following him on Facebook I knew he was working "like crazy" at his new book, poems and some other surprises ,  to promoting himself, but also Poetry in general, Literature and  Arts.

During our meal he told me he wanted to interview me for The Blue Mountain Magazine, Issue 12, a Journal of Culture, Poetry, Literature, and the Arts from The Southern Collective Experience.

How could I refuse. This nationwide published magazine has the biggest and rare merit to publish all sort of arts from Southerners and even international artists.


36x36in Enso

Please read  artist Isabelle Gautier interviewed by Clifford Brooks in The Blue Mountain magazine.

Comments